Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product processing company, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009. See more Erisco Foods Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Erisco Foods Limited Recruitment is for the position below:
Job Title: Account Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to employ a detail-oriented and experienced accounting supervisor to oversee and coordinate the daily operations of the accounting department.
Also Apply For Polaris Bank Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Assisting staff members in the preparation of monthly and quarterly accounting reports.
- Analyzing financial statements to ensure accuracy and compliance with generally accepted accounting practices.
- Identifying potential cash flow problems and financial irregularities.
- Accurately preparing tax returns and ensuring that company taxes are paid in a timely manner.
- Performing reconciliations of general ledger accounts.
- Assisting the Finance Manager with the supervisionand providing overall guidance to account clerks as well as junior accounting staff.
- Reporting directly to the Finance Manager on all affairs
- Participate in the development of corporate strategy and plan
- Define overall operational strategy and budget for the Finance & Accounting process unit
- Overseeing and managing all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems, ensuring compliance with the Company’s Finance policy and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), regulatory requirements, and internal control/audit requirements that the company is not open to risk in that area
Qualifications & Experience
- A good University Degree or its equivalent plus a recognised professional accounting qualification (i.e., ACA, ACCA or Equivalent).
- At least 7 years post-qualification experience, 4 of which must have been spent in supervisory role in a formal business organisation preferably manufacturing of FMCG.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2023.
Also Apply For Green Africa Airways Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted, kindly read through the requirements before application.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you