MTN Nigeria’s vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers and our purpose is to make Nigerian lives a whole lot BRIGHTER by delivering relevant, accessible, high-quality telecommunications solutions that put them in control. See more MTN Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Partner – EB Sales, Enterprise Business
Job Identification: 3074
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports To: Manager EBU Sales
Division: Enterprise Business
Also Apply For First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (15 Position)
- Increase MTN market share by achieving set target through the acquisition of new accounts as well as development and maintenance of current accounts.
- Account for the fulfilment of the sales process – from lead generation to bill delivery.
- Seek new clients and create more business opportunities daily, from existing clients so as to Increase company revenue.
- Conduct research on potential customers and their disposable income using the data mining system.
- Carry out continuous analysis of relevant industry, to identify new prospects or opportunities for the corporate sales department
- Prepare and present all corporate sales (weekly and monthly), contractual documentation and status reports according to MTN quality standards.
- Carry out continuous analysis of relevant industry, to identify new prospects or opportunities for the corporate sales department.
- Log all customer requests for service, queries and complaints, escalate and troubleshoot where necessary.
- Build an in-depth knowledge of the customers’ operating environment, business drivers, ambition, issues, problems and obstacles in order to develop and implement solutions to meet their strategic corporate needs
- Maintain excellent partnership-relationships with customers, based on trust and an in-depth understanding of the customers’ business
- Assist customers in understanding the value proposition and differentiations of the MTN data products and services.
- Ability to liaise with supervisors on discount issues
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- First Degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years of experience in an area of specialization; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
Application Closing Date
24th July, 2023 at 10:59 PM.
Also Apply For Polaris Digitech Limited Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you