Dineline’s vision is to help any restaurant owner grow and scale their business to their maximum potential through the combination of technology and services built and executed by our team. In a world that is rapidly changing with technology, and an industry that is typically slow to adopt modern growth tools and tech, Dineline bridges the gap between the two, providing the resources and expertise needed for restaurants to rapidly expand and stay competitive.
Job Title: Account Manager
Payment: $44.3K – $56.1K a year
Location: Work from Home Job
In this position, you would be responsible for managing different restaurant concepts and helping them strategize a digital marketing solution to help them grow their business.
For example, a client might want to increase his revenue from $100,000/month to $120,000/month. Your job would be to create a solution to help them achieve that result through social media ads, email marketing, texting, building landing pages, and a variety of other marketing solutions. Our team will provide you with all the coaching and training on how to do this, but any previous digital marketing or client management experience is preferred.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure standards of client success remain within integrity
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Responsible for working with the Onboarding team to ensure a clean pass off from onboarding to beginning services
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Willingness to work during Pacific Standard Time hours (8am – 5pm PST daily)