Job Title: Patient Billing Representative
Payment: $17.50 an hour
Location: Work from Home Job
Full Job Description
We are hiring multiple positions for this class to start on Monday, September 11th, 2023.
- Researches, resolves, and documents patient inbound and outbound calls involving a wide range of issues utilizing multiple information systems. This includes communications with internal business centers and external customers. Assures customer agreement by summarizing and closing each call appropriately.
- Investigates payment status and determines ultimate patient financial responsibility.
- Collect outstanding balance, offer patient assistance with financial responsibility through various financial options.
- Maintains patient confidentiality and data integrity in accordance with Health Information Portability Accountability Act (HIPAA), and company policies and procedures.
- Exercises good judgment, interpret data, and remains knowledgeable in details of all related CareCentrix contracts, policies and procedures. Participates in process improvement initiatives; maintains teamwork, customer service production and quality standards to assure timely, efficient and accurate call resolution.
- Minimize patient dissatisfaction with active listening, maintaining a professional tone, and acknowledging their concerns.
This job is for you if:
- You are passionate about health care and believe that one of the best ways to do that is by helping improve the quality and access to care in the home.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You are accurate with strong attention to detail
- You have the ability to communicate professionally
- You are fun to work with! We take our commitment to patients seriously, but we don’t take ourselves seriously. We are looking for team members who bring joy to the work they do.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 1 year work experience.
- Good computer skills
- Great communication and problem solving skills – Embracing the values of accountability, consistency and engagement through excellent attendance
- Excellent customer service through the ability to care for others – Flexibility, adaptability and motivation learn
What we offer:
- Starting Pay for external hires is $17.50/hr + Incentive Bonus Opportunity. The pay range included in this posting reflects future growth / earning potential.
- Full range of benefits including Health, Dental and Vision with HSA Employer Contributions and Dependent Care FSA Employer Match.
- Profit Sharing, generous PTO, 401K Savings Plan, Paid Parental Leave, free on-demand Virtual Fitness Training and more.
- Advancement opportunities, professional skills training, and tuition Reimbursement
- Great culture with a sense of community.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any other category protected by Federal or State law.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you