FairMoney Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wealth Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (13 Positions)
- Your mission will be to promote investment products of the company to corporate and individual clients, and maintain knowledge of a wide range of investment and financial products ranging from fixed income, trusts, stocks, bonds, shares, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Leading the team of Wealth Managers.
- Participating in forming the team if needed.
- Source new clients and expand client network in professional and social settings.
- Develop and maintain a portfolio of important revenue, generating client relationships within the defined market segment.
- Grow portfolio profitability through the utilization of available multi-channel delivery strategies.
- Present investment opportunities and related analysis while pitching proposed courses of action in meetings with clients.
- Relate with investment analysts to assess financial information and investment opportunities.
- Use relevant financial models to project future earnings and profit potentials.
- Monitor the financial market trends to promote better decision-making and advise on funds management.
- Engage in regular research and reading to stay apprised about the state of the Nigerian economy, global financial markets and general current events.
- Comply with rules, regulations and legislation governing the financial services industry.
Also Apply For British Council Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in a financial organization.
- Experience with leading the teams.
- Strong command of excel and PPT.
Other core competencies required for this role include:
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Analytical Thinking
- Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Attentiveness to Detail
- Time Management
- Networking skills
- Leadership ability
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- A screening call with the Senior Recruiter ~30 minutes
- Technical interview with the hiring manager ~30 minutes
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you