UWE Bristol OfS is currently inviting applications from interested international students to apply for MSc Data Science Scholarships in UK, commencing program for 2023 – 2024 academic session. These scholarships are funded by the Office for Students and are intended to increase the proportions of traditionally underrepresented groups in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (AI). They are worth £10k per successful applicant and are to be used for course fees and equipment.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): UWE Bristol, UK
Host Institution(s): UWE Bristol, UK
Scholarship Worth: £10k per successful applicant
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: M.Sc
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
To be eligible for UWE Bristol OfS Scholarships for MSc Data Science, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a UK national or Irish citizen or have settled status under the EU Settlement Scheme or indefinite leave to remain so there are no restrictions on how long you can stay
- Applicants must be living in the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man for 3 years in a row before the first day of the first academic year of your course (apart from temporary absences such as holidays).
Scholarships will be prioritised for black, female and disabled students. Additional availability may extend to:
- Students from areas of the UK where young people are less likely to go on to higher education (POLAR quintiles 1 and 2)
- Care experienced students
- Estranged students
- Gypsy, Roma, Traveller students
- Children from military families, veterans and partners of military personnel.
- Applicants need to meet the eligibility criteria for a UK Master’s Loan.
How-to-Apply: To be considered for UWE Bristol OfS Scholarships for MSc Data Science, Applicants first need to have completed an application to the MSc Data Science course and obtained a UWE Bristol Welcome ID.
Please email the course leader Paul Matthews on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about your suitability for the degree.
Application Deadline: July 28, 2023