PalmPay Limited is a subsidiary of Transsnet Group is a Mobile Money Operator in Nigeria. The Company is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria and insured by NDIC. See more Palmpay Limited Job vacancies Here >>
PalmPay Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Test Development Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Level: Mid Level
- We are looking for an experienced Test Development Engineer who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa.
- The ideal candidate will play an important role in running quality assurance tests on software and hardware, applications, and devices.
- The ideal candidate will also be in charge of analyzing its effectiveness and ability to operate.
- Responsible for connecting payment channels and conducting channel routing testing in Africa, ensuring fast and high-quality delivery of product requirements
- Responsible for designing channel docking interface test cases and executing interface tests, configuring mock platforms, and conducting functional testing of channel business links
- Independently responsible for project testing, promoting the standardization of research and development processes, connecting cross-team products, and promoting project research and development, testing, and online work by developers
- Track and locate online issues, follow up on repairs and verification, and develop quality prevention strategies to promote and implement them
- Collaborate with local technical teams to use testing tools to improve channel access testing efficiency
- Managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, with at least 3 years of experience in internet testing and development
- Familiar with commonly used interface testing tools, such as JMeter, Charles, and Postman, and master the design method of interface test cases
- Able to read Java code, and understand HTTP/Dubo, mq, and web architecture.
- Prior experience in testing within the payment services industry.
- Strong self-directed, proactive, skilled in cross-team communication and coordination, with a professional spirit
Application Closing Date
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you