First Bank of Nigeria Limited is the premier bank in West Africa with its impact woven into the fabric of society. See more First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job vacancies Here >>
First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Wealth Management
Job Identification: 857
Job Schedule Full time
Also Apply For PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
The role entails taking ownership and providing leadership towards the delivery of:
- Wealth Management services and contribution to Private Banking’s achievement of P & L ambition.
- Provision of advice to clients and Relationship Managers to meet the clients’ desired wealth management and investment objectives and therefore increase the bank’s share of the client’s wallet.
- Plays a key role in liaising with the RMs in discussing clients’ wealth management requirements as well as ensure flow of product knowledge.
- Drive the uptake of wealth products in a client centric manner.
- Support Private Banking and Retail Affluent RMs to drive knowledge of wealth products and sales.
- Provide leadership to the Wealth Advisory team to attain growth and profitability targets.
- Drive customer experience through quality advice strategy, products offering, RM relationships.
- Provide independent opinion on quality of client’s existing investment portfolio and wealth needs.
- Determine client’s risk appetite, investment preferences and returns expectations by partnering with RMs in client meetings.
- Provision of relevant solutions given client’s needs/objectives.
- Liaising with product partners (FBN Quest, Trustees and Insurance) to enhance clients’ experience.
Also Apply For PalmPay Limited Job Recruitment (16 Positions)
- First Degree in any discipline with minimum of 2.2. or Higher National Diploma (HND) with minimum of Upper Credit.
- Minimum experience – 10 years experience in Banking/Finance.
Skills / Competencies:
- Interpersonal skills.
- Very good Communications skills (written and oral).
- Must be self-solution driven and proactive
- Attention to details.
- Innovation and Creative skills.
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making Skills.
- People management.
- Relationship Management skills.
- Banking structure, policies and procedures.
- Banking services/products.
- Treasury and investment products.
- Wealth Management products.
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2023 at 09:03 PM.
Also Apply For TradeDepot Job Recruitment (6 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you