Ascentech Services Limited is an absolute Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. Join Ascentech Services Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Locations: Shomolu & Mushin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For: 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Sales of Paper Boards.
- Visiting Shomolu and Mushin
- Able to provide product technical information to the customers.
- Follow up on orders status with dispatch & sales admin.
- Follow up on payments as per the agreed credit/cash terms.
- Strictly adhere to company’s processes.
- Ensuring orders are sent on time to the company by the customer
- Time management and settling of payments collected either in bank or main office after each trip
- Ensure proper visibility of the brands across the trade.
- Giving details of various goods/services, offers, and terms of sale by visiting customers and/or customers in allotted areas.
- Creating interest in goods and seeking sale or an agreement to see superiors for further prospecting.
- Ensure that company products are accessible to all channels in the assigned area
- Distributing letters, information sheets and other documents to customers as directed by the Sales Manager
- Market Information to be reported promptly: Competitor activities, Price matrix, market presence, market environments, products sold by the dealer, issues raised by dealers
Also Apply For: Kilimanjaro Restaurant Recruitment (9 Positions)
- HND/ B.Sc in Sales & Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years as Sales Representative
- Experience in the printing industries is needed
- Experience with sales of paper boards
- Awareness of the inputs, activities and outputs related to the job.
- Ability to overcome sales objections and problem resolution
- Ability to keep self updated on the professional developments in the area of work.
- Good Interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Good team player
- Always on the lookout for business development, orders and opportunities
- Ability to cope with sales targets, time pressure and stress
- Arithmetical ability to show the dealers the benefit they get from selling our products.
- To be open minded and frankly seek directions in case of any doubt from the superior.
- Technical knowledge of the products.
- Honesty, Integrity, Initiative,
- Must be a good listener and observer
- Resourceful, Passionate, Pleasing Manners.
N100,000 – N 150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2023.
Also Apply For: TradeDepot Recruitment 2023 (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you