United Nigeria Airlines is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria. See more United Nigeria Airlines Job vacancies Here >>
United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For: Rainoil Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- He/she must have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our products and services.
- Ultimately, He/She will help UNA meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to the company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Manage Airport sales
- Grow new business – Corporate account.
- Agency management.
- Generate new business e.g., Charter, Group bookings.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Prepare and present reports when needed.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Develop new products and services – for special events and religious festivals.
- Develop and implement new business plans, processes and procedures.
- Prepare contracts and undertake negotiations
- Advertising, Campaign and promotion/activation
- Social media marketing
- Graphics and Content writing
- Video marketing
- Website page optimization
- Email marketing
- Conduct survey – Customer satisfaction index.
Also Apply For: Dangote Group Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Any other tasks assigned by the Chief Commercial Officer.
Experience & Qualifications
- B.Sc or HND in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a sales executive in the aviation industry.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
Job Attribute Required Skills:
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels ofthe organization
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For: Polaris Bank Limited Recruitment (2 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (indicating location) and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you