Konga Nigeria is the biggest online mall in Nigeria. The platform was established in 2012 and our mission is to become the engine of E-commerce and trade not only in Nigeria, but in Africa. See more Konga Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
Konga Nigeria recruitment is for the position below:
Job Title: Sales Lead (Shop Manager)
Department: Konga Retail
Reports to: The Store Manager
Direct reports: Sales Lead
Hours of Work: 8am – 6pm
Job Objectives / A Brief Overview of the Role
- The Shop Manager will monitor sales metrics and manage the entire sales administration process.
- They will collaborate with various professionals, so it’s essential that they have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable working in a team environment.
- They should also be able to lead and motivate the sales team to achieve specific goals.
Also Apply For Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (4 Positions)
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Manage the floor sales representatives and other members of the team
- Set and track sales targets for your team
- Suggest and implement improvements in the sales administration process
- Report on sales metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new development or products
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement and sales output.
- Ensure sales, finance, and legal policies and procedures are met
- Build an open-communication environment for your team
- Liaise with your Line Manager and Retail Operation Team to ensure consistency and increase sales
Key Performance Indicators
- Near zero incidence of customer complaint/adverse.
- Near zero incidence of untimely response to an escalation
- Near zero incidence of untimely order delivery
Knowledge and Experience
- Degree in Sales, Business Administration, or a certificate in a relevant field
- Proven work experience as an Inside sales manager
- Hands-on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude
- A Degree in Business or related fields
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- Microsoft package proficiency.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Alpha Mead Group Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you