Wema Bank Plc is the pioneer of Africa’s first fully digital bank, ALAT, and one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks. With decades of experience in the business of banking, Wema Bank has remained innovative in delivering value to its stakeholders. It is a proud partner to more than one million individuals, families and businesses across Nigeria, helping them achieve their personal and financial goals. Join Wema Bank Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Wema Bank Plc recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Locations: Ekiti, Abeokuta, Ijebu – Ogun, Ondo, Oshogbo – Osun and Ibadan – Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Grade: EA – DM
- Candidates should have a proven track record of successfully developing and leading business relationships.
- This position is responsible for operational excellence, staff and business development, client relations and technical delivery.
Also Apply for United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment (6 Positions)
Required Education / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or related disciplines.
- MBA or MSc. in related relevant disciplines and professional qualifications is an added advantage.
- Minimum experience: 5 – 10 years experience in banking operations and marketing
Application Closing Date
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you