FairMoney Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruiter
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: People and Culture
Job type: Full time
Also Apply for United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment (6 Positions)
Your daily adventures will include:
- Experience managing full-cycle recruitment processes in Nigeria, India, and other emerging markets.
- Working closely with hiring managers to understand the position, team needs, culture, values, and preferred attributes of potential hires.
- Partnering with different business units ranging from Engineering, Data Science, Risk Operations, Marketing, Finance, Growth, Capital Markets and many others.
- Actively sourcing, interviewing, and selecting exceptional talent and implementing best recruitment practices.
- Representing FairMoney professionally and warmly as the first point of contact.
- Providing a fantastic candidate experience every time.
- Contributing ideas to improve our processes, employer brand, and hiring strategy.
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities.
Also Apply for Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience in an agency or in-house.
- Strong online candidate sourcing skills.
- Knowledge of key modern social media and recruiting channels.
- Experience closing junior/mid/senior-level candidates and negotiating offer terms.
- Experience working with a diverse team and striving for fairness in hiring all races, genders, and ages
- Ability to deliver challenging recruitment projects on time.
- Firm understanding and implementation of recruiting metrics to drive decision-making is strongly preferred
- Startup mindset, high ownership, and hunger to hire “A” level players
You will get extra credits for:
- Experience in a hyper-growth stage tech startup.
- Experience sourcing candidates internationally.
- Familiarity working with Applicant Tracking systems and resume databases.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
- Paid Time Off
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for Eye Foundation Hospital Group Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- A screening interview with one of the members of the recruitment team for 30 minutes.
- Technical interview with the Hiring Manager for 30-45 minutes
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you