VIP Express Tourism Limited focuses especially on high-quality family vacations as we cherish the close ties that families have. By providing these high-quality holiday lodging services, VIP Express Tourism Limited helps to fortify the ties between families, lessen stress from life’s daily responsibilities, and lengthen lives. Our services offer a balance of rest and excitement for the entire family and are created to appeal to all generations, from young children to grandparents. Start a new career with VIP Express Tourism Limited today, and be part of our success story.
VIP Express Tourism Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our clients and visitors, playing a crucial role in creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- Your primary responsibility will be to ensure all guests receive exceptional service and assistance.
- Additionally, you will handle various administrative tasks, contributing to the smooth and efficient operations of our company.
Also Apply for United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Greet and welcome clients, visitors, and guests with a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Handle incoming calls, emails, and inquiries promptly and efficiently.
- Schedule appointments and manage meeting room reservations.
- Assist clients in completing necessary forms and documents.
- Maintain a clean and organized reception area.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Assist with administrative duties, including data entry, filing, and record keeping.
- OND, HND or B.Sc in Office Management or any other related field
- Proven experience as a receptionist or in a similar customer-facing role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer-centric attitude with a passion for delivering outstanding service.
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office Suite
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail.
- Multilingual abilities are highly valued in this role.
- Enthusiasm for travel and a good knowledge of popular travel destinations and tourism trends.
- 60,000 Monthly
- Opportunities for career advancement within the company.
- Friendly and supportive work environment.
Also Apply for Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment (5 Positions)
Application Closing Date
27th August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume and a compelling Cover Letter outlining their qualifications and passion for travel to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: If you are excited about being the face of our esteemed travel and tourism company and delivering exceptional experiences to our clients, please apply.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you