PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is a unique shopper items gathering and trend-setter of a portion of the world’s most popular and cherished brands. Bringing on north of 130 years of ability, we work globally in painstakingly chosen created and developing business sectors that present the best essential potential for future development. Our top notch production network and circulation networks empower us to meet our worldwide customer needs and convey quality brands that add worth and improve regular daily existences. See more PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job vacancies Here >>
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Engineer
Requisition ID.: JR000985
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
Also Apply For: Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Plans, coordinates, organizes, and controls packing plant maintenance activities with the aim of achieving the followings
- Keeping the production machinery in optimal running condition always (95% line/machine availability)
- Ensures line/machine capability to operate at manufacturers rated speed
- Ensures line/machine capability to consistently produce good quality products to meet both internal and external customer satisfaction
- Ensures availability of critical spare parts to keep the plant operational always
- Plans and supervises the execution of preventive maintenance activities in the packing plant
- Ensures the availability of packing lines for prompt start up
- Ensures that lines are always running at optimal speed
- Carries out line balancing activities to ensure smooth and continuous run
- Carries out downtime analysis to identify problem areas and institutes action plans as well as supervises corrective actions to address the problem
- Ensures products meet quality specification of the organization.
- Ensures production wastages due to machines are reduced to acceptable limits per line
- Must be conversant with production plans so as to ensure a seamless transition between maintenance and packing activities
- Must be conversant with all service and ancillary equipment and their sources e.g. air compressors, water and oil pumps, storage tanks etc.
- Enforces SHE and GMP rules and policies of the company
- To identify training needs of Technicians and develop training plans for leadership approval
- Maintains discipline in the team
- Renders appropriate reports to Production Leader on timely bases, such as:
- Downtime analysis
- Equipment state of health
- Weekly maintenance, and utility cost
- Weekly consumables stock position
- Any other job assigned by Superior/leadership.
Also Apply For: Nigerian Exchange Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Polymer Engineering, industrial Engineering,
- 3 – 5 years’ work experience in a similar position
- Computer literate
- Proactive and able to implement continual improvement program.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Ability to take decision decisively.
- Ability to grasp complex concepts easily.
- Pay attention to minute details.
- Excellent planning, negotiating, and organizing skills.
- Great physical health.
- Ability to motivate co-workers, colleagues and others.
- Ability to display self-confidence
- Ability to operate in a systematic and logical manner.
- Analytically sound.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For: Kimberly Ryan Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you