First Bank of Nigeria Limited is the premier bank in West Africa with its impact woven into the fabric of society. See more First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job vacancies Here >>
First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market Service Executive: Web Developer & Publisher
Job Identification: 881
Employment Type: Full Time
Also Apply For: Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment (2 Positions)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop webpages, landing pages, microsite etc. for digital marketing campaigns in line with defined brand guidelines.
- Perform routine troubleshooting of the website and resolve identified issues.
- Conduct routine test on website content to ensure clear display and fast page loading times.
- Work on Mobile / App / SEO requests to ensure that are adaptable and best practices are implemented on developed webpages, microsites etc.
- Advise and implement necessary website security standards.
- Develop reports for relevant stakeholders describing usage rates and engagement levels.
- Resolve reported content issues.
- Resolve all issues identified from Crawling Information tool and fix all broken links.
- Upload and remove digital content on website as required.
- Maintain and manage webmaster software.
- Identify and recommend improvement opportunities for FirstBank’s website.
- Regular site audits and vulnerability checks.
- Ensure relevant tools for optimizing sites are deployed are used, also ensure search engines show bank owned sites for selected queries.
- Manage internal and external link details to ensure a good amount of links are pointing to bank owned sites (backlinks) for listing on top of the search results.
- Work with agencies to execute and optimize paid search campaigns.
- Support in campaign planning.
- Perform A/B test for landing pages, messaging and multiple user experiences.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Also Apply For: Nigerian Exchange Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Graduate Degree in Marketing, Social Sciences and/or Information Technology or related discipline.
- Digital Marketing certification will be an added advantage.
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing communications with at least 3 years’ experience in digital marketing, brand advertising and/or consumer goods marketing. Experience in financial services, product management and investment banking/asset management will be an added advantage.
- Certification in related field is an added advantage such as Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW), Java Script Specialist
- Work experience in a Digital Lab, FCMG, Telecommunication, IT industry will be an added advantage.
- Java Script Specialist, Cascading Style Sheet (CSS), Hypertext Markup Language (HTML).
- Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria (APCON), National Institute of Marketing Nigeria (NIMN), Digital Marketing, Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM), Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), Nigerian Institute of Public Relations (NIPR), Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW).
- Social listening tools access such as Hootsuite, Talk Walker, Similar Web, Keyhole, Tweet Reach, Traackr, Onalytica (tracks campaign monitoring / analysis, influencer marketing, brand & event monitoring and market research), SEM Rush, Canva, SnapSeed, Poster Maker, Knowledge in Structured Query Language (SQL), Infographics, Search engine and email marketing.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2023.
Also Apply For: Kimberly Ryan Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Any or more of the above will be an added advantage.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you