Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent. See more Stanbic IBTC Bank Job vacancies Here >>
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Regional Digital Sales
Job ID: 80415089_80412237
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Personal & Private Banking
Also Apply For Dangote Group Recruitment (3 Positions)
- To implement, enable, entrench, scale, and commercialize the digital functionality and solutions for Business and Commercial Clients (BC) To support, promote and drive all digital initiatives in the Business and Commercial Clients (BCC) space and constantly update the optimization of the Customized Solution platform and App.
- Lead the entire BCC to drive collaboration and deliver the digital strategy of full utilization of the Customized Solution platform.
- To build and run business-to-business markets and work closely with Head, Digital and eCommerce Customers and Zone/Suite or Cluster Business Teams to scale digital and eCommerce solutions across Business and Commercial Clients.
- Work with Support and monitoring teams to ensure the stability of the Customized Solution platform availed BCC clients.
- Leads and executes the Digital, Business to Business platforms and
- value proposition and related toolbox(es) and customizes accordingly.
- Provides input into the overall Digital, Business to Business value
- proposition and related toolbox(es).
- Tracks and reports on adoption of the strategy and provides feedback
- to various domains and capabilities.
- Implements the client value proposition in BCC with approved customizations.
- Drives and entrenches a consistent client experience through all engagement platforms.
- Partners with segment heads, suite heads, cluster heads and Digital and e-commerce unit and ecosystems for the delivery of integrated multi products and services for the client.
- Maintains alignment with other segment heads to ensure client value proposition delivery and reduction of duplication across segments.
- Stays abreast of market and competitive developments to provide
- input to innovative and value-added services to gain market share.
- Together with the Head, Digital and eCommerce manages digital assets, from an eCommerce perspective, defines the digital customer experience (CX); digital analytics; and digital content strategy, as these contribute to, and have an impact on, the success of the digital capability and strategy.
- Drives scale and usage of relevant digital assets and eCommerce platform when relevant and value-adding to a business life journey.
- Develops and implements processes of sourcing ideas, building prototypes and scaling the prototypes on platforms; and ensures that funding is managed through a disciplined gated process.
- Continuously scans the external environment to keep abreast with new developments in partnerships, business, and technology.
- Delivers SBG and 3rd party products and services to the Business and Commercial segments through client-centric ecosystem platforms.
- Develops, defines and analyses Digital, Business to Business and eCommerce metrics on usage, acceptance, value add and market-specific nuances to clients in collaboration with capability heads, in regions of coverage, Innovation and platform enablers.
- Ensures adherence to risk framework, appetite, risk control procedures, governance and risk toolbox.
- Develops appropriate recovery and resolution plans to protect the Digital, Business to Business and eCommerce capability from any untoward event.
- Ensures satisfactory audits and ensures that there are no repeat unsatisfactory findings as gauged by Group Internal Audit
- Implements and monitors risk management across Digital and eCommerce (e.g., operational risk, ecosystems risk and partner risk management).
- Follows the parameters of the key trade off decisions at client level (i.e risk appetite, pricing etc.).
- Manages Operational Risk loss within a prescribed tolerance limit.
Also Apply For Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Minimum of First Degree
- Professional qualifications in Digital, E-Commerce/Business, Machine Learning, and Programming would be an added advantage.
- 4-8 years’ experience in business development, project management, driving key initiatives, reviewing developing, designing and enabling segment value propositions.
- Team Working
- Developing Strategies
- Generating Ideas
- Producing Outputs
- Making Decisions
- Product Knowledge
- Effective business communication
- Risk Response Strategy
- Risk Reporting
- Economic Capital Management
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Moniepoint Recruitment (8 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you