9mobile Nigeria is a proudly Nigerian private limited liability company empowered by a Unified Access Service License from the Federal Government of Nigeria in March 2007 to deliver a broad range of telecommunication services nationwide across the voice, data and enterprise services spectrum. See more 9mobile Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
9mobile Nigeria Recruitment is for the Position below:
Job Title: Manager – Project, PMO
Job ID: IRC5155
- Drive the execution and maintenance of project management processes & discipline in the areas of project schedule, quality management; communications management; cost management; procurement management; risk/issue management; change management
Also Apply For: Ecobank Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Plan, execute and finalize project implementation within time, budget and quality constraints ensuring project is aligned with strategic business objectives, and oversees quality control throughout the Project.
- Apply best practice management tools/techniques inleading the Project throughout the whole life cycle in across-functional, integrated manner
- Drive the understanding of the value proposition across internal development teams (IT and Engineering,) and external vendors to ensure requirements are delivered.
- Guide and facilitate the Project organization through the Project life cycle in line with accepted Corporate quality & excellence principles.
- Manage the planning and implementation of commercial related projects, in close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders, driving best practice to time, cost and quality and also developing project business cases with emphasis on NPV, IRR & ROI identification and analysis of risks, dependencies, constraints, and assumptions escalation reporting, issues, and conflict resolution
- Responsible for gathering, compiling and distributing information to designated parties regarding assigned Project deliverables
- Appoint team members jointly with sponsor and functional managers taking into consideration resource and skill demands.
- Facilitate core team and vendor meeting, identify and resolve cross-functional dependencies that may impact critical Project deliverables and milestones
- Manage internal and external stakeholders as well as change management process for all projects handled
- Prepare reports and communicate updates on all on-going projects to all stakeholders.
- First Degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Certification in PMP or Prince 2 as an advantage.
- Six (6) to Eight (8) year work experience, with three (3) in a supervisory role as an advantage.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Project Planning and Control
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Problem Solving
- Change Management
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For: Air Peace Limited Recruitment (2 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you