Bolt Nigeria is one of the fastest growing transportation company in the world with about 30M satisfied customers in over 30 countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. See more Bolt Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
Bolt Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Local Communication Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Also Apply For Airtel Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
Your daily adventures will include:
- Creating and maintaining good relationships with journalists, responding to media inquiries
- Writing press releases and pitching news stories to the media
- Preparing spokespeople and staffing interviews and press events
- Overseeing the creation of all necessary marketing materials in Nigeria, including suggesting ideas and writing copy for ads, social media posts, blog articles and print materials
- Supporting performance marketing and campaigns, driving growth for our products in Nigeria
- Reaching out to other brands with attractive partnership offers and executing partnership campaigns with other brands or events
- Creating proactive plans for PR and marketing in Nigeria with other local stakeholders to ensure a constant positive news flow about Bolt in-country
- Delivering and measuring the results for PR engagements and local marketing campaigns
- Other miscellaneous tasks, including supporting employer branding-related activities, ad-hoc driver engagement events and managing crisis communications when needed
Also Apply For PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2023 (5 Positions)
We are looking for:
- 4 years of relevant experience in Marketing and PR
- Experience in drafting PR materials and working with journalists
- Experience in running marketing activities, including social media management and offline marketing campaigns
- Strong written and spoken communication, including great copywriting skills
- Capability to collaborate with many different stakeholders, experience in an international environment is a plus
- Good understanding of which marketing and PR activities work on the local market
- Flawless written and spoken English, with other African languages being a plus
- Good project management and reporting skills
- Basic experience with Figma and other design tools is a plus
Why you’ll love it here:
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth with unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy the flexibility of working in a hybrid mode.
- Take care of your physical and mental health with our wellness perks.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Green Africa Airways Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you