Ecobank is a major player in the distribution of financial services in Nigeria, leveraging digital platforms including Ecobank Mobile App and USSD, Ecobank Online, Ecobank OmniPlus, Ecobank Omnilite, EcobankPay, Ecobank RapidTransfer, ATMs, POSs and an extensive distribution network of over 250 branches and over 50,000 agency banking locations. See more Ecobank Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
Ecobank Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Java Developer
Job Identification: 339
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Also Apply For MTN Nigeria Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Get involved in the implementation of the 3-tier domain for Commercial, Corporate and Consumer Banking for the Group
- Participate at all stages of the software development lifecycle as part of a cross-functioning team.
- Be a part of a small, close knit and Agile team working on a wide range of activities to get a new business and products up and running.
- Develop, test, and implement new software programs.
- Independently install, customize, and integrate commercial software packages.
- Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing.
- Analyse user requirements and convert requirements to design documents.
- Provide comprehensive support to internal customers; achieve resolution to outstanding problems or issues
Also Apply For Erisco Foods Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Education: University Degree preferably in Computer Science / Electrical Electronics / Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent
- Multi-lingual ability will be an advantage.
Skills & Experience:
- Possess good problem-solving attribute and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to learn various programming language and standards which includes but not limited to JAVA, REST, XQuery, XPATH, XSLT, JMS, Memcached, Oracle Middleware component, Linux, MySQL, JSF and Spring MVC, web components, SQL, other database languages, NoSQL, structured and Unstructured database, PL/SQL
- Basic understanding of Systems Development Life Cycle.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal customers.
- Basic knowledge of software methodologies and design patterns.
- Basic Understanding of Data structure and algorithm.
- Experience working with multi-cultural & multi-national environment.
- Availability and willingness to travel to other locations as required.
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2023 (04:17 PM).
Also Apply For Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you