Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa with over 5,000 employees in more than 20 African countries. See more Jumia Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
Jumia Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- The IT representative role is to support and maintain the stability of Jumia’s software systems at a country level.
- In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with the correct use of our software products and managing the on-boarding and off-boarding processes of local users for manual processes.
- You will also be responsible for implementing and training users on newly developed and existing products and promptly troubleshooting any exceptional cases or issues that may arise within the existing software systems.
- Ensure compliance with the SOPs and compliance requirements as defined centrally by the operational excellence and internal control teams
- Propose changes to current SOPs and compliance requirements to improve efficiency
Provisioning/deprovisioning on Jumia Software Products:
- Prepare documentation and training materials for on-boarding and off-boarding of users for Jumia software products
- Conduct training sessions and tests for new users to ensure proper use of software products
Also Apply For PalmPay Limited Job Recruitment (16 Positions)
- Prepare documentation and training materials for new product developments and train affected users
- Aid in checking new product development requests and test new product developments before launch
- Lead implementation of new product developments and request system improvements
- Troubleshoot and fix any systematic or exceptional issues with software products
- Document issue existence and resolution using existing ticketing systems
- Flag issues affecting/blocking local business processes that require central changes
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree qualification
- A minimum of 4 years experience.
- Project management and cross-team communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- E-commerce and IT operations experience.
- IT operations, web development, and help desk support experience.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African e-commerce sector.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer term objective is to train the next generation of leaders.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2023.
Also Apply For Wakanow Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you