PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is a unique shopper items gathering and trend-setter of a portion of the world’s most popular and cherished brands. See more PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job vacancies Here >>
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Service Support Manager – Wilmar
Job Requisition ID: JR000990
Location: Ikorodu Factory, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsible to: IT Site Support Manager
Responsible for: No direct reports
- This role is charged with the responsibility of ensuring network availability across all sites
- IT Site Support Manager
- No direct reports
- Timely support of IT related issues across the factory
- Provide desktop/Laptop immediate support for all the users both on/off site
- Support TWMS system within the business warehouse
- Support WBNET System across the site
- Provide level-0 Support to PZW SAP across the site
- Work closely with the Local service desk to priorities and mange open calls related to PZ Wilmar factory
- Provide Support for Handheld terminals, Printers, Label printers and other devices across the site
- Identify LAN/WAN related issues, log calls and work closely with PZ Staffs to resolve incidents
- Test and evaluate New IT technology
- Support facilities across Meeting room, Access Controls and CCTVs on site
- Support Avaya system, MTR, and any other communication technology across the site
- Provide appropriate Support for new users across the site
- Monitor all IT related equipment on site and report any abnormality
- Work closely with approved Service Provider (WAN and LAN) to Support and resolve related LAN and WAN issues across Nigeria
- Support the investigation of Network related issues across other PZ & Wilmar operating Units outside Nigeria especially during service outage
- Align with global team and vendors to execute Network Projects, Services Improvement plan and Operations across Nigeria
- Ensure incident management are aligned with PZC and Wilmar standard operating procedures
Internal / External Relationships:
- Develop robust relationships with strategic stakeholders.
Knowledge / Skills/ Qualifications/ Technical/ Professional experience:
Knowledge / Qualifications:
- Educated to Bachelor’s Degree / HND at least Degree level in an IT-related field.
- 3+ years’ IT experience within retail or an FMCG.
- Experience of working in a matrix organization.
- Experience of successfully working in cross-functional teams
- Experience of initiating and creating business process improvements with IT
- Ability to demonstrate planning and organizational skills
- Ability to demonstrate creative problem solving
- Strong team player, able to work closely with other IT employees in the Global and Regional teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English
- International mindset
- Engaging and collaborative style
- Good influencing skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Analytical and data literate
- Positive outlook
- Good Project Management skills
Application Closing Date
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you