Khenpro Global Services is an employment agency tasked with finding skilled people for various job categories so they may effectively contribute to the expansion and long-term development of the firm. See more Khenpro Global Services Job vacancies Here >>
Khenpro Global Services Recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Accountant
Location: Opebi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Inventory Accountant’s primary focus is to ensure the accuracy of company’s inventory.
- This role will perform reconciliation of store inventories across our stores.
- The Inventory Accounting team works closely with our auditors, warehouse teams and stakeholders to ensure that our inventories are accurate.
Also Apply for Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Reconciling retail store inventories across our stores.
- Perform month-end close activities including preparation of journal entries, reconciliations, and reports related to retail inventories.
- Perform account analysis on general ledger detail and prepare journal entries based on this analysis.
- Process certain manual inventory transfer transactions in the inventory system.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance is required.
- Strong Microsoft Office/Excel skills and experience with an ERP system required (Oracle, SAP, Multiview).
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Professional Attributes/Work Ethic: strong communication skills (Oral and Written), detail-oriented, organized, collaborative, innovative, self-motivated, decisive, accountable, and committed to excellence and high standards.
- Be available to work overtime if required.
Also Apply for Eye Foundation Hospital Group Recruitment (4 Positions)
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2023.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you