Ringo Telecommunications is an indigenous Telecommunications company founded in 2004 to provide high quality and differentiated solution to customers in the mobile telecommunications industry. We are positioned as a value for money brand that provides a wide range of mobile communication tools, solutions and services in a synergistic manner. Join Ringo Telecommunications careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Ringo Telecommunications Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For: Ecobank Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Involve in recruitment processes
- Assist in screening resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Give feedback to candidates following interviews
- Conducting inductions of new employees
- Update internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Involve in training-related programs and activities
- Gather payroll data from biometric attendance records, leaves, etc
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed
- Manage employees records keeping
- And any other tasks as may be assigned.
Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree in Human Resources Management or similar fields with at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience as an HR Officer or similar junior HR role is a plus
- Experience with MS Office especially MS Excel & MS Word
- Efficiency and organizational ability
- High level of attention to detail
- High level of confidentiality
- Deadline driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Male candidates preferably for gender balance.
N80,000 – N130,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2023.
Also Apply For: Air Peace Limited Recruitment (2 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you