Eko Maintenance Limited was setup in 2011 as a Facility Management Company. It is a subsidiary of Eko Hotels and a member of the Chagoury group. We offer our services to the construction and real estate industries from a network established in several countries across Africa, Europe and the Middle East. See more Eko Maintenance Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Compile safety programs.
- Regularly inspect equipment and site.
- Practice safe working techniques.
- Implement and maintain health and safety standards.
- Establish a cordial and professional relationship with employees.
- Maintain compliance of all safety regulations.
- Conduct regular toolbox meetings to share best practice techniques.
- Standardize health and safety in order to remain consistent.
- Identify hazardous waste and disposal of it correctly.
- Compile and maintain relevant registers to ensure compliance.
- Document staff information, minutes of meetings, and reports compiled for management.
- Ensure Technicians are wearing the correct PPE.
- Monitor technicians.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 3 – 5 years of work experience.
N100,000 – N110,000 Monthly.
Also Apply for Eye Foundation Hospital Group Recruitment (4 Positions)
Application Closing Date
12th August, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you