Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent. See more Stanbic IBTC Bank Job vacancies Here >>
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilities Management Officer
Job ID: 80413296_80370816
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Group Functions
Also Apply For: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment (6 Position)
- To direct preventative repairs and maintenance procedures and ensure buildings and equipment are well maintained and in optimal working condition.
- Responsible for day-to-day operational activities in the assigned region.
- Handles requests, gives immediate solution to complaints, and liaises with the third party
- Contractors for solutions to other issues.
- Keeps records and ensures the planned preventive maintenance (PPM) schedule is carried out accordingly.
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree in Estate / Facilities Management, Civil / Mechanical Engineering, or other relevant disciplines.
- Postgraduate degree, Professional certification
- At least 3 years of demonstrable experience in Facilities Management
- Making Decisions
- Upholding Standards
- Directing People
- Interacting with People
- Risk Management
- Real Estate Industry Regulatory Framework
- Facilities Management
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For: PalmPay Limited Recruitment (6 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you