At TeamAce Limited, we help businesses across different industries thrive. We work with businesses to create their desired change by getting the right people, designing bespoke business processes, leveraging data, applying insights and technology. We combine our expertise and take different bespoke approaches to solve different business challenges because we believe there is no one size fits all approach. This way, you keep your eyes on the prize and thrive. Start a new career journey today at TeamAce Limited.
TeamAce Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Manager Director
Overall Job Summary
- As a Digital Marketer you will be responsible for leading and integrating digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution and have a firm knowledge of the most recent marketing technologies and tactics.
- Launch campaigns on schedule and in line with company budget, you will collaborate with the marketing team, supporting teams, and vendors to accomplish set goals and objectives
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and carry out all digital marketing strategies, including email, social media, SEO/SEM, and display advertising campaigns.
- Create, establish, and sustaining our social media presence
- All digital marketing campaign performance should be measured, reported, and compared to objectives (ROI and KPIs).
- Discover trends and insights, then adjust spending and output depending on the knowledge.
- Plan innovative and imaginative growth methods
- Prepare for, conduct, and evaluate experiments and conversion tests.
- Working together with internal departments, develop landing pages that enhance user experience.
- Assess the entire customer experience across all channels and customer touch points by using your strong analytical skills.
- Optimize user funnels and use conversion points
- Work with organizations and other vendor partners
- Analyze cutting-edge technologies.
- Where applicable, demonstrate thought leadership and perspective for adoption.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of B.Sc Degree (Second Class Lower)
- Must have at least 3-5 years experience in an I.T firm
- Professional working knowledge with website analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, and WebTrends.
- A background in the professional fashion industry
- working familiarity with ad serving tools (such as Atlas and DART)
- knowledge of how to build up and improve Google campaigns
- powerful analytical abilities and a data-driven mindset
- knowledgeable with the most recent trends and ideal techniques for online marketing and measurement
N200,000 – N250,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
4th September, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you