Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent. See more Stanbic IBTC Bank Job vacancies Here >>
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cyber Security Program Manager
Job ID: 80408036_80331351
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Group Functions
- To ensure that incoming and existing systems and services meet the best cyber security standards. This will involve setting security requirements and baselines, evaluating design proposals, working with other technical leads (internal and external) to mitigate risk
- First Degree
- CISSP, CISM, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer, etc would be beneficial
- Experience with AWS and Microsoft Enterprise, Mobility & Security Suite.
- IT Security experience / Communication or Network experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good network experience.
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage client expectations.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you