Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent. See more Stanbic IBTC Bank Job vacancies Here >>
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Custodian, Asset
Job ID: 80387308_80384174
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Archived_01_Personal and Private Banking
Also Apply For Sahara Group Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Ensure the availability of a fully functional Automated Teller Machine (ATM) service to customers including the custody and balancing of ATM cash, processing of ATM deposits and handling of ATM computer reports.
- Ensure that laid-down instructions for handling and movement of treasury cash to and from tellers SBV are adhered to.
- Ensure that current stock of blank forms received is recorded and signed for according to laid-down procedures.
- Ensure that record keeping is carried out according to laid-down instructions for treasury cash, blank forms and safe custody items.
- Ensure that swept deposits are correctly handled appropriately.
- Ensure that all irregular items have been actioned before the end of the day Understand and manage the risks associated with the custody of ATM’s as well as the changes in the custody of assets through an effective system of controls.
- Minimum of First Degree.
- MBA, ACCA, ACA, CIBN is an added advantage
- 1 – 2 years similar work experience.
- Upholding Standards
- Team Working
- Checking Details
- Documenting Facts
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Banking Process and Procedures
- Attitude of Customer Experience
- Product Knowledge
- Cross and Up-Selling
- Records and Archive Management
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For The Place Restaurant Recruitment (7 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you