Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent. See more Stanbic IBTC Bank Job vacancies Here >>
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consumer Analyst, Global Markers
Job ID: 80414699_80387033
Location: Walter Carrington Crescent, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Corporate & Investment Banking
Also Apply For Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- The main purpose of the role is to establish and maintain a leading equity research franchise for coverage of the consumer sectors in frontier markets across Sub-Saharan Africa. Consumer sectors include the Beverages, Staples, Food Processing, and Agri sub-sectors.
- The primary coverage universe will consist of about 10-13 stocks, while wider pan-Africa coverage may expand to about 20 stocks.
- The main purpose of the equity analyst function is to advise institutional investors on investment and divestment opportunities. A successful execution of the job steers client trade and a commission stream via the dealing platform of the broker.
- This advisory function is fulfilled through regular publication of investment ideas, company and sector updates, marketing of ideas and the organization of conferences and other corporate access activities.
- In addition, we anticipate that an analyst builds a network of executive contacts and, within the global regulatory framework, generate observations and ideas that may assist the primary capital teams of the bank.
- First Degree
- Minimum of five(5) years of equity analyst experience
- Regional or global experience in broking would be an added advantage.
- Self-Starter (that can establish products and processes in a start-up equity research business environment)
- Communication Skills.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Moniepoint Recruitment (8 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you