Ecobank is a major player in the distribution of financial services in Nigeria, leveraging digital platforms including Ecobank Mobile App and USSD, Ecobank Online, Ecobank OmniPlus, Ecobank Omnilite, EcobankPay, Ecobank RapidTransfer, ATMs, POSs and an extensive distribution network of over 250 branches and over 50,000 agency banking locations. See more Ecobank Nigeria Job vacancies Here >>
Ecobank Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Central Compliance Monitoring Officer
Job Identification: 365
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
- To ensure that controls put in place by management in respect of automated businesses and automated business processes are efficient and effective in achieving set objectives.
Also Apply For: Polaris Bank Limited Recruitment (2 Positions)
- A good University Degree with a minimum of 2.2 or HND with a minimum of 2.1 in any discipline.
- Possession of an advanced degree or professional certificate will be considered an advantage.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in Internal Control of a commercial Bank and/or Audit Firm, commercial/retail banking experience, some of which must have been spent performing a similar role in a leading commercial bank.
- Exceptional candidates with a solid track record but fewer years of experience will also be considered
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in any of the Bank’s Automated Analytics monitoring tools
- Analytical and Investigation skills
- Auditing and Accounting skills
- Banking Operations skills
- Policy and Regulation interpretation and implementation.
- Oral and written Communication skills
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point, Intranet Mailing facility.
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2023 (01:33 PM).
Also Apply For: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment (5 Position)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you