PalmPay Limited is a subsidiary of Transsnet Group is a Mobile Money Operator in Nigeria. The Company is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria and insured by NDIC. See more Palmpay Limited Job vacancies Here >>
PalmPay Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Biller Key Account Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job type: Full Time
- We are seeking to employ a passion driven and detail-oriented Biller Key Account Manager to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales.
- The KA Manager is responsible for analyzing prospective client database, providing information on our product and services, responding to inquiries, tenders, further developing sales strategies and identifying opportunities to increase organizational efficiency, sustainability and profitability.
Also Apply For Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (13 Positions)
- Explore and onboard key merchants within assigned territory.
- Deploy Payments(Pay with Transfer, Pay with Palmpay, POS) and Manage relationship with Merchants
- Communicate important company updates to the merchant under their supervision and ensure that the information is understood.
- Resolve transaction and application related issues for merchants.
- Ensure that merchants are empowered to meet targets.
- Research new market areas and distribute branding materials to merchants
- Work closely with the team in visiting, interacting and focusing on client’s needs, proffering solutions and where peculiar challenges are recorded, feedbacks are collected and properly resolved in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the team to suggest and recommend new initiatives that could improve partners experience with the usage of our payment solution.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND or its equivalent in Sales and Marketing or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 Years’ experience in Sales, Marketing or Relationship management from Fintech, FMCGs, Betting, Markets, Chain Structured Businesses and Health & Pharmaceuticals industry, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and retail
- Comprehensive understanding of POS business, great understanding of agency banking and merchant scenarios
- Extremely flexible, result oriented, hardworking with a strong track record of success
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet and exceed sales targets
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into numbers and solutions.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of the business districts of the state.
- Good Negotiation skills and supervisory ability.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment (9 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you