PalmPay Limited is a subsidiary of Transsnet Group is a Mobile Money Operator in Nigeria. The Company is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria and insured by NDIC. See more Palmpay Limited Job vacancies Here >>
PalmPay Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Biller Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Business Development Manager to build and preserve trusting relationships with the Biller companies, such as Telecom, TV, Betting, Electricity, Water, etc.
- As a Business Development Manager, you will focus mainly on building long-term relationships with the Billers and support HQ. We also expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills.
- Building good relationship with the Billers and get best offers from them.
- Understand customer needs and develop plans to meet their demands.
- Know Biller market trending and establish strategy relationships with potential partners.
- Work with internal teams to ensure company activates can be implemented smoothly.
- Analyze commercial performance within Biller Industry to lead the new trends.
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors.
Qualifications & Required Skills
- Sound knowledge of Biller industry.
- Analytical and Presentation skills.
- Strategic partnership skills.
- 3 – 5 years of varied experience in operation and maintenance in the Biller industry
- 3 – 6 years managerial experience in a Biller/Biller aggregator company.
- With at least 2 years management experience in an area of Biller.
- Knowledge of Kenya geographic, population and economic landscape.
- Exposure to a commercial working environment with knowledge of BD and Operation.
- Entrepreneurial mindset in decision making and managing resources.
- Logical decision abilities
- Flexible and dedicated.
- Ability to innovate and deliver value to business.
- Ability to motivate and lead both internal and external partners.
- Impeccable integrity and character
- Result oriented.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you