Ascentech Services Limited is an absolute Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. Join Ascentech Services Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The position will be responsible for administrative support in the processing of travelling and hotel itineraries for both local and expatriate staff, documentation and updating admin files as well as arrangement for all travel related test at designated laboratory.
Also Apply For: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment (6 Position)
A summary of role’s responsibility is as follows:
- Making reservations and booking of both Local and International Flights.
- Arranging of new protocols for Logistics/Hotel and Airport.
- Keeping and updating a master travelling file (international and local)
- Arrange booking confirmation from accredited labs for expatriate staff arriving Nigeria.
- Processing of vendors invoices for travel and hotel related issues and follow up with payments
- Handling of all admin related documentation
- Arrange a repeat PCR test 7 days after arrival
- Any other assigned task(s)
Education & Experience
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration, Economics, Law or any other discipline.
- Professional certification in NIM or related discipline is an added advantage.
- 2-3 years experience in a reputable organization.
- Traveling and Hotel Itineraries Experience
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For: PalmPay Limited Recruitment (6 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you