Ascentech Services Limited is an absolute Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. See more Ascentech Services Limited Job vacancies Here >>
Ascentech Services Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
Location: Apapa – Lagos, Trans Amadi – Rivers, and Mowe – Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For: Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
Requirements and skills
- Interested candidates should possess an HND or Bachelor’s Degree with 3-5 years experience.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
9th August, 2023.
Also Apply For: Alpha Mead Group Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Also, please note that all candidates shortlisted for each of the location will be required to come to the head office (Mowe) for one month training/onboarding, before deploying them back to their respective locations (Mowe, Apapa-Lagos & PH).
- There won’t be provision for accommodation.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you