Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent. See more Stanbic IBTC Bank Job vacancies Here >>
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Relationship, Africa China Banking
Job ID: 80414692_80385092
Location: Walter Carrington Crescent, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Business & Commercial Banking
Also Apply For MTN Nigeria Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Develop business strategies to drive trade investments, transactions and trade flows between Nigeria from China
- To grow and retain a portfolio of high value commercial relationships by performing a proactive, mobile, value adding financial partnership role, ensuring that close personal attention is given to provide a full array of customized financial solutions and services tailored to meet the growth needs and potential of the portfolio.
- Partner the relevant Client Coverage Managers within the Chinese Segment, to define and execute strategic client plans that will ensure the development of strong business relationships and the delivery of profitable and integrated Standard Bank products and services;
- Ensure client profitability, increased revenue, risk optimisation and consistent service delivery and 4)
- Manage new and existing relationships with the strategic intent to mine the Africa China ecosystem
- To hunt for and secure new Africa China business opportunities by performing a proactive, mobile, value adding financial partnership role in the Chinese segment/market
- To market a comprehensive range of customised business financial solutions, tailored to meet customer needs in terms of business growth and potential.
- Connect customers with specialist expertise as and when required to provide appropriate support as per the segment value proposition.
- Maintain a high level of integrity, professionalism and ethical standards whilst building valuable long term relationships with customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Economics; Post Graduate degree preferred
- Years: 7-10 years experience in Business Development
- Business Analysis
- Documenting Facts
- Establishing Rapport
- Generating Ideas
- Problem Solving, Planning & Decision Making
- Management & Communication
- Portfolio Relationship Management experience
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Lance Trend Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you