Khenpro Global Services is an employment agency tasked with finding skilled people for various job categories so they may effectively contribute to the expansion and long-term development of the firm. See more Khenpro Global Services Job vacancies Here >>
Khenpro Global Services Recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Opebi, Ikeja – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Serve and provide HR leadership and support -acting as main point of contact for all recruitment, benefits, payroll, and employee relations issues.
- Participate in and lead key HR initiatives, including staffing, management training, performance management, organization planning, compensation planning, and employee development.
- Assume leadership role in resolving employee relations issues, coaching managers through the process.
- Advocate and offer guidance to employees concerning work-related issues and work to resolve issues in a proactive and positive manner.
- Interpret and implement HR policies, practices and procedures.
- Manage staffing process, working with managers and unit heads to identify objective recruitment strategies, as well as ensure diverse candidate slates and top-quality candidate selection.
- Manage performance activities / initiatives in collaboration with legal and labour relations.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) in Human Resources or a business-related field.
- Possession of CIPM certification would be an added advantage
- A minimum of four (4) years’ experience in leadership and supervisory HR role.
- Proven track record in creating and maintaining employee communications strategies and employee engagement plans and initiatives including recognition, employee engagement events and strategies for collecting employee feedback and creating action plans to address employee concerns and ideas.
- Proven work experience leading recruiting efforts.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strategic thinker with proven ability to drive continuous improvement and results.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Also Apply for Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment (5 Positions)
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2023.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Telegram using the buttons below. Thank you