Urgent Job Recruitment at Marriott International. This job vacancy in Nigeria is available to all qualified candidates.
Marriott International with over 4,100 hotels spread across 79 countries and headquarters in Bethesda, Maryland, the United States, Marriott International is a major global lodging firm. In its most recent fiscal year, it posted revenues of around $14 billion.
Its origins can be found in a root beer stand J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott established in Washington, D.C., in 1927.
More than 361,000 Marriott employees are employed globally in corporate offices, managed or franchised properties.
Marriott has regularly been praised for being a top employer and having excellent business ethics.
The business also oversees the prestigious Marriott Rewards® and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® programs, which have a combined membership of over 49 million.
We are hiring for the role listed below:
Job Title: Waiter
Job Number: 22194694
Location: Four Points by Sheraton – Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom
Job Category: Food and Beverage & Culinary
Position Type: Non-Management
- Complete closing duties, including storing all reusable goods, breaking down goods, cleaning all equipment and areas, returning equipment to proper locations, locking refrigerators, restocking items, turning off lights, locking doors, and completing daily cleaning checklist.
- Set up, stock, and maintain work areas. Inspect the cleanliness and presentation of all china, glass, and silver prior to use.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards. Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e.g., small print).
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces as well as up and down stairs and/or service ramps.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online