Urgent Job Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA. This job vacancy in Nigeria is available to all qualified candidates.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) with operations in 19 African nations and three major financial centers London, Paris, and New York United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of the continent’s top financial organizations. With over 11 million customers and close to 1000 business locations and touch points worldwide, UBA has expanded from a single nation organization established in 1949 in Nigeria to a pan-African provider of financial services.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is hiring for the role listed below:
Job Title: Team Member, Network Security Management
- Participate in the implementation of new network security solutions.
- To manage business continuity and disaster recovery operations and ensure there is 99.99% service Availability and zero data loss in the event of network security Breaches/disaster events.
- Troubleshoot and investigate network security-related issues, as well as analyze security systems performance and provide capacity planning solutions to ensure continuous uninterrupted operation of security system Infrastructure within the frame of the agreed service level.
- Design a robust network.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain up-to-date baselines for the secure configuration and operations of all in-place network security devices.
- Maintain operational configurations of all in-place security solutions as per the established baselines.
- Maintain all in-place network security solutions for efficient and appropriate operations.
- Participate in the planning and design of enterprise network security architecture, under the direction of Head Enterprise Security Management.
- Participate in the creation of Enterprise Network Security documents (policies, standards, baselines, guidelines and procedures) under the direction of Head, Enterprise Security Management, where appropriate.
- Participate in the planning and design of an Enterprise Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan, under the direction of the Head, Enterprise Security Management.
- Review logs and reports of all in-place network devices, whether they are under direct control, interpret the implications of that activity, and devise plans for appropriate resolution.
- Participate in investigations into problematic activity.
- Participate in the design and execution of network system vulnerability assessments, penetration tests security audits.
- Provide support for all E-banking channels and end users for all-in-place network security solutions.
- Maintain up-to-date detailed knowledge of the IT security industry including awareness of new or revised security solutions, improved security processes and the development of new attacks and threat vectors.
- Recommend additional network security solutions or enhancements to existing security solutions to improve overall enterprise network security specifically.
- Perform the deployment, integration, and initial configuration of all new network security solutions and of any enhancements to existing security solutions in accordance with standard best operating procedures generically and the enterprise’s network.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- First Degree in Computer Science or any engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience required
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Information Security.
- Service level management.
- Configuration management.
- Change management.
- Equipment Testing.
- Service Desk and Incident management.
- Network System installation and decommissioning.
- IT Operations.
- Security administration.
- Network Segmentation.
- Routing and Switching.
- Firewall & Fortinent Administration.
- Network Security best practices.
- Project management.
- Experience with multiple computer systems and programs.
- Logical thinking and analytical ability.
- Aptitude in solving problems independently.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Sound decision-making ability.
- Presentation expertise.
- Communication and reporting skills.
- Certification: (added advantage) CCNA Security, CCNA R&S
- Experience in managing firewalls
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online