Urgent Job Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA). This job vacancy in Nigeria is available to all qualified candidates.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) with operations in 19 African nations and three major financial centers—London, Paris, and New York. United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of the continent’s top financial organizations. With over 11 million customers and close to 1000 business locations and touch points worldwide, UBA has expanded from a single nation organization established in 1949 in Nigeria to a pan-African provider of financial services.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is hiring for the role below:
Job Title: Team Member, Global Batch Operations
- To process EOD/EOM/EOY run on Finacle Finnone and Business Direct.
- Ensure smooth running and availability at all times.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Process EOD/EOM/EOY run on Finacle, Finnone and Business Direct.
- Ensuring smooth running and availability of Finacle services for UBA Nigeria and African subsidiaries.
- Ensure that ALL Finacle and CSIS services are up and running at all times.
- Ensure Finacle test server uptime.
- Ensure resolution of EOD/EOM related issues.
- Escalate critical failures to level supervisors and consultants for prompt resolution.
- Processing and review of account maintenance and interest booking & application run on Finacle.
- Scheme parameter set up, review and modification.
- perform Day-to-Day Finacle support function and issue resolutions.
- Perform root cause analysis of issues.
- Ensure Daily Generation and rendition of MT940 statement on daily basis for critical customers e.g. MOBIL, DANGOTE, IATA, TOTAL, NBC, and others in the UBA group within the agreed SLA.
- Generation of Financial reports.
- Ensure daily generation and transmission of E-statements to subscribers.
- Ensure periodic service maintenance is carried out to improve the performance of Finacle.
- Ensure prompt monitoring system utilization while running batches
- Monitor stand-in servers during batch processing and System maintenance.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- First Degree in Computer Science or any related field.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience required
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Good knowledge of Banking
- Finacle Administration
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Bank policy and best practices
- UNIX skills
- Reporting skills.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2022.