Urgent Job Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA). This job vacancy in Nigeria is available to all qualified candidates.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA), with operations in 19 African nations and three major financial centers—London, Paris, and New York— is one of the continent’s top financial organizations. With over 11 million customers and close to 1000 business locations and touch points worldwide, UBA has expanded from a single nation organization established in 1949 in Nigeria to a pan-African provider of financial services.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) job is fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Web Payments
- The Team Lead, Web Payment has full profit and loss (P&L) accountability for the product and is responsible for driving the performance of online payments business across the group.
- The Team Lead, Web Payment would be required to work with multiple stakeholders; both internal and external to ensure online merchants enjoy a seamless experience using the UBA payments gateways.
- The Team Lead, Web Payment would be required to come up unique strategies to target local and international merchants and provide project support during the integration set-up, testing and go-live phase.
- He/she would be responsible for providing trainings and capacity enhancement tools that would foster knowledge and skill development amongst the various business drivers and online merchants.
- The product manager would be responsible for implementing appropriate pricing mechanisms that would ensure the product remains competitive and profitable in the market.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To provide supervisory function over the Web Services Team across the group; in terms of product development, support business objectives and sales activities in order to meet budget.
- Have oversight of WEB operations as it affects customer experience. E.g. (Timely management of Chargeback disputes, Settlement/Reconciliation).
- Manage WEB integration and Product roll-out.
- Coordinate with card schemes on Fintech /Aggregator Integrations.
- Ensure risk & control procedures applies to all Web Merchant Onboarding.
- Ensure fraud rates and dispute are below card scheme threshold levels.
- Develop WEB that will support the country businesses.
- Conduct regular training to digital officers on WEB Business and Risk Management.
- Ensure WEB Business is profitable.
- Ensure 100% activity ratio.
- Optimize all supporting infrastructure for the best customer experience.
- Continuously monitor UBA performance against other banks across the countries.
- Ensure UBA is number 1 or 2 in every country.
- Timely execution of all projects on products, from Audit, control and other governing departments.
- Continuous execution of innovative products and services.
- Identify possible and emerging risks and mitigate them.
- Ensure regulatory compliance.
- Ensure compliance to group policies and guidelines in terms of new products approval.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- First Degree in any relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years work experience required
- Masters and/or other professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Professional Qualifications would be an added benefit.
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2022.