Urgent Job Recruitment at MacTay Consulting. This job vacancy in Nigeria is available to all qualified candidates.
MacTay Consulting Since 1982, Has been one of the first and top management consulting firms in Nigeria, has offered HR services to its African clientele.
Through specialized solutions that satisfy the demands of our clients, we concentrate on bringing value to organizations.
We have a track record of delivering top-notch services that have an impact on the companies of our clients.
We are hiring for the role listed below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking for an organised, talented Social media manager to manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- The right candidate will create original text and video content, manage posts, and respond to followers.
- As a Social media manager, you are expected to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
- Perform research on current standard trends and audience preferences.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service, to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries promptly and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing or any relevant field.
- 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager.
- Hands-on experience in content management.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Communication skills
- Creative thinking.
- Graphic design skills.
- Customer service
- SEO knowledge.
- Analytical skill.
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Intereted and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online