Urgent Job Recruitment at Standard Chartered Bank. This job vacancy in Nigeria is available to all qualified candidates.
The Standard Chartered Bank is a global financial institution that is both large and enough to have an influence. We’ve been working to improve things for our customers, communities, and one another for more than 160 years. We confront the status quo, savor a challenge, and relish stumbling onto fresh chances to advance and excel. As a top multinational bank, we work to promote economic growth throughout Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
Standard Chartered Bank recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Officer
Job ID: 2200018738
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employee Status: Permanent
The Role Responsibilities
- Primary responsibility for ensuring accurate and timely completion of CDD applications/renewals, identification of required documentation, sourcing of underlying documents, and maintenance of eCDD static data.
- Build a CDD profile on ecdd+ using public sources and various BIS as available
- Engage with RM’s, IMO and clients as required to obtain any missing documentation.
- Ensure timely and quality delivery of cases assigned
- Understand and comply with all relevant policies and procedures issued by the Group/CIC FCC.
- Support MIS /Tracking of deliverables for self and team
- Escalation of issues on profile production to CDD Checker/Supervisor/Manager.
- Serve as a backup for Line Manager for key deliverables in candidate absence
Our Ideal Candidate
- 4-6 years’ experience in Financial Services Industry.
- Basic understanding of financial services and its various underlying products desirable.
- Needs to have an excellent understanding of sourcing information from various data sources, and in several cases utilizing financial reports, and audited statements for such purposes. Should have a keen eye for detail and needs to present his/her case accurately.
- Previous experience in use of data sources will be ideal.
- Basic experience in AML domain would be an added advantage.
- Written and spoken English needs to be at par with business standards considering the amount of interaction required primarily through written communication.
- Problem Solving Skills – ability to think ‘Out of the Box’ and independently work around issues that arise from time to time.
- Language skills (other than English/other Indian languages) a plus but not mandatory for the required role.
- Knowledge of the CDD/eCDD systems and processes and of the different requirements of certain countries will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online