Urgent Job Recruitment at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. This job vacancy in Nigeria is available to all qualified candidates.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has affected Nigerians both home and abroad. It has been
Our long-term goal to become a leading food company in Africa, offering consumers premium goods that are also reasonably priced through renowned brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta, and Golden Noodles.
The company’s signature brand, Golden Penny, is still one of the most popular and well-known among Nigerian bakers, confectioners, and consumers.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Group Business Applications
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Purpose of the Job
- Delivering management, technical and administrative services to support and maintain live applications.
- Planning, estimating and executing systems development work to time, budget and quality targets.
- Ensuring that service components have the capacity and performance to meet current and planned business needs.
- Take ownership of the Business Applications portfolio and provide system implementation, software development and support service to meet the demands of the business.
- Direct the definition, implementation and continual improvement of the organization’s systems architecture management framework.
- Oversee the business application lifecycle management.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, creating value from business applications as the main goal.
- Draft and maintain procedures and documentation for applications support and implementation.
- Advise on application security, licensing, upgrades, backups, and disaster recovery needs.
- Keep abreast of new developments and forecasts future trends in the area of application integration.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc / HND in IT or social science related course.
- 10 years cognate experience.
- Demonstrable experience deploying configurations of large, complex software for integration platforms/suites- (ERP); CRM; server OS; (SaaS) Solutions, (IaaS) platform & (PaaS) providers.
- Experience working with an offshore application support provider.
The Person Must:
- Have strong communication skills and be able to collaborate with people from all levels of the organization.
- Have excellent leadership abilities.
- Possess strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Be able to think creatively about how technology can be used to improve business processes.
- Have the ability to manage projects effectively, ensuring that they are on time and within budget.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.