Urgent Job Recruitment at GBC Professional Services. This job vacancy in Nigeria is available to all qualified candidates.
GBC Professional Services – Since its founding in 1992, the company has continued to offer high-quality, value-added services to a wide range of constantly expanding clients in many economic sectors.
The company is staffed with exceptionally, professional skilled and knowledgeable experts with extensive experience in all facets of accounting, financial management, and general business administration.
We are hiring for the role listed below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing logistic support and overseeing the overall logistic processes of the company
- Responsible for tracking, receiving and stocking all items ordered.
- Ensuring materials are appropriately stored
- Program the final inventory of materials prior to shipment.
- Manage and maintain inventory to operating levels.
- Manage repairs of all equipment.
Education and Experience
- B.Sc. in related fields such as Supply Chain Management, Transportation or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Between the ages of 28 – 40 years
- A good understanding of logistics operations and practices
- Knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations in the industry
- Minimum of three years’ experience in logistics or supply chain management tasks required.
- Should be able to develop logistics plans, policies and procedures
- Should be able to provide technical and procedural advice
- Should have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Should have a good understanding of MS Office applications
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application and the most recent Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.