BangaloreIndia , September 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Global human microbiome market Segmented by application (diagnosis, treatment) by type (gastrointestinal tract human microbiome, urogenital tract human microbiome): opportunity analysis and industry forecast, 2022–2028. is published in evaluates the report below biological science grade.
The size of the global human microbiome market is estimated to reach USD 1544.9 million by 2028, from USD 384.9 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 21.7% during 2022-2028.
Key factors driving the growth of Human Microbiome market:
The key factors responsible for the growth of the global human microbiome market are the continuous increase in the number of lifestyle diseases, increasing focus on human microbiome therapies, next generation sequencing and rapid technological advancements in metagenomics etc.
Get your sample today: https://reports.values.com/request/sample/QYRE-Auto-12A183/Global_Human_Microbiome
Trends Affecting Growth of Human Microbiome Market
The increasing incidence of lifestyle diseases provides scope for healthcare professionals to rely on microbiome-based diagnostic tools. This is being used extensively to identify the signatures of certain microorganisms which, in turn, is driving the growth of the microbiome market. This process usually involves combining DNA, RNA, metabolites and proteins with other biomarkers such as genetics to detect a particular disease and provide a detailed prognosis.
Several culture-independent PCR techniques have developed that enable quantitative and qualitative microbial identification. This has established metagenomic studies to detect genes that allow microbes to affect hosts in unexpected ways, fueling the expansion of the human microbiome market. A wide range of information is available such as pathogen surveillance, host–microbe interactions, and biotechnology. Possible links between the gut microbiome and diseases such as depression have been proposed. The greatest advantage of metagenomics lies in its nucleic assisted extraction which can be performed from any material in the environment.
The human gut microbiome plays an important role in the efficiency of therapeutic compounds. Many studies speculate that the number of microbes present inside the human body may be beneficial for the treatment of many diseases such as cancer and the adoption of new therapies. This presents lucrative opportunities for drug developers and vaccine manufacturers to drive the growth of the human microbiome market. Several major companies are getting funding to speed up the process of developing therapeutic drugs.
Public and private players in the healthcare industry are collaborating to expand their infrastructure to tackle the prevalence of diseases such as diabetes, cancer and obesity. Microorganisms are a rich source of enzymes that may be beneficial to novel therapeutics leading to increased government funding and grants to accelerate research initiatives. This will accelerate the growth of the global human microbiome market. Additionally pharmaceutical and biotech companies are investing heavily in the development of the market.
Browse the table of contents and list of figures at: https://reports.values.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-12A183/global-human-microbiome
Human Microbiome Market Share Analysis
On the basis of type, the gastrointestinal tract human microbiome segment will dominate the human microbiome market share due to increased attention from industry players to develop therapeutic solutions for gut health disorders such as irritable bowel syndrome and Crohn’s disorder.
Based on the application, innovations in genome mapping and emergence of metagenomics technologies will lead to a substantial increase in the human microbiome market share in the diagnostics segment.
by region, North America This will be the most lucrative market due to rising incidence of lifestyle diseases, easy funding for microbiome research and awareness of preventive health care practices.
Inquire for Chapter Costs: https://reports.valuates.com/request/chaptercost/QYRE-Auto-12A183/Global_Human_Microbiome
Buy Now for Single User + COVID-19 Impact , https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-12A183&lic=single-user
We have introduced a special subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the comments section to know about our subscription plans.
– Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the global Skin Microbiome Modulator Market Estimated to be worth the size USD 579.8 million A re-adjusted size is forecast in 2021 and USD 579.8 million With a CAGR of 17.0% during the review period till 2028.
– Global genomics market size is estimated to reach USD 31240 million by 2027, from USD 15120 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 10.8% during 2021-2027.
– Global Genomics Personalized Health Market size is estimated to reach USD 16780 million by 2028, from USD 9232.4 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 8.4% during 2022-2028.
– Global genome editing market size is estimated to reach USD 6739.8 million by 2028, from USD 3513 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 9.3% during 2022-2028.
– Global Anti-Microbial Coatings Market but was valuable USD 4.0 billion Expected to reach more in 2019 USD 11.6 billion till 2027. The market is projected to experience growth at a CAGR of 13.3% from 2020 to 2027.
– Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the global organ-on-a-chip market Estimated to be worth the size USD 80 million A re-adjusted size is forecast in 2022 and 581.2 million USD With a CAGR of 39.1% till 2028 during the review period.
– Global Nutrigenomics Market size is estimated to reach USD 20990 million by 2027, from USD 10770 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 9.5% during 2021-2027.
– in 2020, global DNA Sequencing Market size was USD 13380 million and hope to reach 48700 million USD By the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 20.4% during 2021-2027.
– Global metagenomics market but was valuable USD 176 million More expected to arrive in 2017 USD 523 million From 2018 to 2024 at a CAGR of 16.8% till 2024.
– Global Bioinformatics Market size is USD 8,614.29 million in 2019, and is expected to reach USD 24,731.61 million By 2027, growing at a CAGR of 13.4% from 2020 to 2027.
– Global Pharmacogenomics Technology and Theranostics and Companion Diagnostics (CDX) Market size is estimated to reach USD 8514.8 million by 2028, from USD 5180.8 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 6.9% during 2022-2028.
– The Live Cell Imaging Market It is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% till 2027.
– Global Clinical Microbiology Market size is estimated to reach USD 4081.4 million by 2028, from USD 3171.1 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 3.6% during 2022-2028.
– Global cancer diagnostics market size was rated USD 168,600.04 million in 2020, and is expected to reach USD 280,590.21 million By 2028, registering a CAGR of 6.9% from 2021 to 2028.
Click here to view related report human microbiome market
Valuates provides in-depth market insights across a variety of industries. Our comprehensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you choose the best reports that cover your industry. We understand your specific region-specific requirements and hence we offer customization of reports. With our customizations, you can request specific information from a report that best meets your market analysis needs.
In order to obtain a coherent view of the market, data is collected from various primary and secondary sources, at each stage, data triangulation methods are applied to minimize divergence and find a coherent view of the market. Each sample we share includes a detailed research methodology employed to produce the report. Please also reach out to our sales team to get a complete list of our data sources.
evaluates the report
For US toll-free call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST call +91-8040957137
Twitter – https://twitter.com/valuesreports
LinkedIn – https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuesreports
Evaluates the source report