Urgent Job Recruitment at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc . This job vacancy in Nigeria is available to all qualified candidates.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has affected Nigerians both home and abroad. It has been
Our long-term goal to become a leading food company in Africa, offering consumers premium goods that are also reasonably priced through renowned brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta, and Golden Noodles.
The company’s signature brand, Golden Penny, is still one of the most popular and well-known among Nigerian bakers, confectioners, and consumers.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Advisor, Talent Acquisition – Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Align and understand the needs of the business/functions by providing quality talent pools /pipelines in line with FMN talent acquisition strategy.
- Support the TA team by adopting creative sourcing techniques/ channels to attract active and passive candidates ensuring ready to hire for critical roles for the group.
- Actively maintain candidate database through various sourcing channels (i.e., Applicant Tracking System, referrals, etc). Ensuring quality data and accurate reporting within agreed timeline.
- Proactively maintain high level of engagement with active candidates, leveraging on our Employee Value Proposition whilst ensuring top notch candidates experience in alignment with our Employer Brand.
- Ensure proactive sourcing and identification of passive candidates for both short- and long-term hiring needs across the group.
- Continuously seek to improve TA process efficiency and adapt our practices in line with business contingencies as well as external factors such as labour market trends.
- Ensure the integrity of FMN hiring processes adhering with legislative laws and ethical practices.
- Monitor and track recruitment projects whilst ensuring periodic generation of insightful and accurate recruitment dashboard report as at due.
- BSc / HND in Human Resources or any related course.
- Professional certification in CIPM, CIPD or SHRM is an added advantage.
- 2- 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrable experience using various recruitment channels and technology.
- Experience conducting pre-employment assessments.
The Person Must:
- Have strong communication and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills to resolve hiring challenges as they arise seeking alternatives.
- Have demonstrable critical thinking ability with great attention to details.
- Have excellent organization and time management skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Disclaimer: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.