Urgent Job Recruitment at Marriott International
Marriott International is a major global lodging firm with over 4,100 hotels spread across 79 countries and headquarters in Bethesda, Maryland, the United States, In its most recent fiscal year, it posted revenues of around $14 billion.
Its origins can be found in a root beer stand J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott established in Washington, D.C., in 1927.
More than 361,000 Marriott employees are employed globally in corporate offices, managed or franchised properties.
Marriott has regularly been praised for being a top employer and having excellent business ethics.
The business also oversees the prestigious Marriott Rewards® and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® programs, which have a combined membership of o
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Title: Housekeeping Supervisor
Job Number: 22199592
Location: Sheraton Lagos Hotel, 30 Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Lagos
Job Category: Housekeeping & Laundry
Located Remotely? N
Position Type: Non Management
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas, pool, etc. after being cleaned by Housekeeper to ensure quality standards.
- Run sold room reports, verify room status, determine discrepant rooms, prioritize room cleaning, and update status of departing guest rooms.
- Assist Housekeeping management in managing daily activities.
- Act as a liaison to coordinate the efforts of Housekeeping, Engineering, Front Office, and Laundry.
- Document and resolve issues with discrepant rooms with the Front Desk. Prepare, distribute, and communicate changes in room assignments.
- Communicate issues to next shift. Complete required paperwork.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 55 pounds without assistance and in excess of 55 pounds with assistance.
- Ability to push and pull a loaded housekeeping cart and other work-related machinery over sloping and uneven surfaces.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Stand, sit, kneel, or walk for an extended period across an entire work shift.
- Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e.g., small print).
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online