Urgent Job Recruitment at Darl Distributors Limited
Darl Distributors Limited, We are a distribution, e-commerce, logistics and tech company, recruiting suitable candidates.
Job Title: Fleet Manager
Location: Karu, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Fleet Manager performs many organizational and management tasks to monitor, maintain and improve a company’s transportation processes including source for loads and negotiating rate.
Their duties and responsibilities include:
- Sourcing loads and negotiating rate.
- Scheduling regular maintenance on all vehicles.
- Ordering urgent or emergency repairs as needed.
- Establishing efficient routes and transportation schedules.
- Coordinating Drivers and on-staff maintenance professionals when setting employee schedules.
- Managing vehicle licensure and registration.
- Ensuring all fleet members have proper licensure and up-to-date training.
- Monitoring Drivers to ensure adherence to schedules and proper driving practices.
- Searching for, hiring and training new Drivers.
- Providing reports to management on budgeting, schedules, maintenance and fleet progress.
- Developing methods to decrease cost and improve efficiency.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree / HND / OND / NCE qualification.
- At least 3 years work experience.
- Qualified applicants must be resident in FCT (Abuja).
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.