Urgent Job Recruitment at HRLeverage Africa. This job vacancy in Nigeria is available to all qualified candidates.
HRLeverage provides superior HR Business Solutions and strategic management support services to organizations.
With the help of our international partners, we, as a premium professional HR boutique firm based in Africa, utilize technology to offer one-stop human resources services to a variety of industries in the areas of staffing, outsourcing, executive search and recruitment, HR advisory, HR4SMEs, and expatriate management.
We are hiring for the role listed below:
Job Title: Farm HR manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Consistently recruiting excellent staff.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counseling, and coaching our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary, and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Leading a team of junior human resource managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources management or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 year experience in human resources
- two year experience managing HR in a farm.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- CIPM would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.